October 4, 2010

Piece of Pizza

I had pizza three days in a row. Once for dessert with Nate. Once for church dinner. Once for tonight's last class snack (I love this family).

For my 5th birthday party, I remember going to Round Table and opening up a pack of red peppers. Unfortunately, I spilled all the peppers onto my single slice but didn't want any of it to go to waste. After taking the first few bites, I started crying because my mouth was on fire. I think that's when I fell in love with red peppers.

Like everyone else, I used to pretend to be a Ninja Turtle any time I ate pizza. Of course, I chose Michaelangelo.

I remember going to Ben Kim's pizza birthday party when I was in 5th or 6th grade and seeing boxes and boxes of pizza. That was the first time I had ever heard of Meat Lovers. That was the first (but not the last) time I ever ate so much that it hurt to breathe.

I think it was my fourth year in college when I used to tutor Juho and took him to church on Friday nights. A couple of times, he wanted to stop by Little Caesar's to pick up a $5 pizza on the way home. That boy never offered a single slice to me...and I was so mad every time. Selfish little...

This one time in Korea, I was so excited to eat Costco pizza that I ended up finishing half the box. My friend looked at my uncomfortable face and asked why I had done that. I told him I didn't even know.

But the truth is, I LOVE P-I-Z-Z-A.

Thought of the Day: Korean
Song of the Day: De La Soul-Set The Mood (Feat. Indeed)

No comments: