October 28, 2010

FANtastic


Sports fans back in the states are pretty different from the ones over here. One of the things I love about watching American sports is the fans' signs that are held up in the game. During yesterday's World Series game, I particularly liked the sign: "What TX does big, SF does GIANT!" Gotta love them puns. My brother tells me that NOBODY is into the World Series in LA while he's going nuts all by himself. Haha. As much as I love So Cal, I will never cheer for any of their teams. Ever. Go Giants!

I think Korean fans can be quite wild when it comes to sports and singers. But I gotta say that I was really disappointed with the audience during Psy's recent comeback stage. The guy has got so much charisma and sweat. I don't see what there isn't to like.
It's a shame the audience wasn't really digging him. Probably my favorite Korean song these days.

Thought of the Day: Hunger Games
Song of the Day: Girls' Generation-Hoot

No comments: