October 24, 2010

Celebrate good times, come on!

Yeah, yeah. I'm total bandwagon after I heard that they had gotten into the playoffs and started to keep up with all the games through mlb.com. All I gotta say is the sports commentator for Texas sounds old and boring. Let's go, Frisco!

I asked my mom what she wanted for her birthday, and she obviously told me she didn't want anything. But when I told her I'd take her shopping at Times Square (best mall in the world) and she could choose something she liked, she didn't refuse. She bought herself a handbag. I never knew handbags could be so expensive. I never knew my mom could let me spend that much money on her. I never knew handbags could make her so happy.
My dad bought her a hiking backpack for her birthday. My gift is so much better.
The other day, my mom and I were talking about the irony of my dad being so tone-deaf even though he loves music. Homeboy can't even sing Happy Birthday properly! Haha. Since it never crossed his mind to get her a cake, I went out to my neighborhood Dunkin Donuts that is open til midnight to surprise my mom in the middle of the night.
And surprised she was.
Don't forget, Sheemones.

Thought of the Day: 혜미
Song of the Day: Not To Us


1 comment:

elisa said...

awww. i'm so glad you bought your mom a purse she wanted... all women like stuff like that. she was probably so happy and proud of you... hehe.