September 26, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle

Everyone always eats a grip on 추석. I actually didn't eat as much as usual this year though. I had a much better picture of my cousin and aunt taking big bites, but somebody deleted the picture. Why would somebody do that?
I'd been wanting to buy a cheap bike for a long time now and finally got a used one a couple of weeks ago. Ever since, I've been taking more notice of nicer looking bikes and found myself being surprisingly excited over the bike design exhibition at Sports Complex.
The future of bicycles.



The grand prize winner won my heart. Notice how none of these future bikes have chains? Amazing!


We don't have anymore red days until 설날 in freaking February. It was good while it lasted.

Thought of the Day: 유미나
Song of the Day: Naughty By Nature-Feel Me Flow

No comments: