June 18, 2010

And we'll all float on ok

Remember how happy I was when I first moved into my place? Well, guess how much happier I am that I'm moving out!

Reason #1: Our kitchen ceiling was leaking for many days, and our landlord wasn't being very practical or responsible about fixing it.

Reason #2: My ceiling wallpaper started to tear and just kept growing. It actually looks a lot worse, but we had to tape it up for the visitors who came to check out our place. Our landlord refused to fix this too.

Reason #3a: My ghetto window screen doesn't exactly fit my window as you can see the perfect entrance for mosquitoes during the summer. Luckily, they haven't been making their way in yet, so my body has made it through. Reason #3b: You'll also notice in the picture the window that is across from mine. That's where my sheki neighbors live. I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized throwing rocks or shooting beebee guns at that window whenever they drink til the break of dawn.

Reason #4: At the bottom of that same building, there is a loud drycleaner that starts very early in the morning. It's pretty much the alarm clock that I never wanted turned on.

Reason #5: At the bottom of my building, the landlord and his awful wife and friends are louder and even start earlier than the drycleaner. They make me so upset that they're not worthy of even having a picture to represent them.

My dad and I went through a lot of trouble to find our new place, but we are confident that we will be significantly happier there. The Lord provides amazing things in amazing ways at amazing times.

I only have 10 more episodes of

then start Season 4 of

and finally be able to watch Season 6 of




It isn't easy being a Laker Hater. It isn't easy being a Korean. Double whammy.

"Well we'll float on good news is on the way."
-Modest Mouse

Days Remaining: 21

Thought of the Day: 전자 상거래
Song of the Day: ORA-Gogo Korea

No comments: