May 21, 2010

Eugene Instinct

I recently checked my old yahoo email account and found out that Euggie had gotten married last month!

hey phykas... long time no chat... i hope you are doing well and things in
korea are good... i don't know if you heard but i am engaged and getting married in may... i thought we had sent you an invitation, but it appears not...can you send me your address? our wedding is may 15th, do you think you can make it? let me know... thanks. eugene

What a surprise. From his "Tira Chore"s to studying for finals while playing hold'em, I have very fond memories of Eugene Song. I remember him having a passion for anime, video games, and food...all of which were very detrimental to his studies. I remember his prayer requests during clusters about getting kicked out of Irvine but ending up breaking the system and graduating. What a hilarious guy...who is now married. I'm confident that he will be very good to his newly wed wife. Congratulations, Euggie. I don't think I'll be able to make it out to the wedding.

Thought of the Day: Matthieu & 성은
Song of the Day: 2PM & SNSD-Cabi Song

No comments: