January 10, 2010

TGIF

This week's persecuted church: Yemen
More than six months ago, a German family with their three children and a British engineer were abducted in the North. Two German Bible school students and a South Korean teacher were murdered. The survivors were forced to care for wounded fighters for the Shiite Houthi Rebels. Please pray for these hostages.

With my new winter schedule, I have the luxury of having Fridays off. This past Friday, my dad and I took advantage of last week's snow and went to 북한산.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This was me at the highest peak of the mountain. I think that would make it the highest point in Seoul.

Photobucket
This is the view of the city from up high. What's that? You can't see the city? That's because of our wonderful city smog!

Photobucket
After 사우나, we celebrated with 장어구이. Eel is so good!

I don't think I wanna go 등산 again for a while.

Thought of the Day: Rely
Song of the Day: Ingrid Michaelson-Mountain And The Sea

No comments: