December 21, 2009

Supersize Me


Four Saturdays ago, I went nuts at a wedding.
Three Saturdays ago, I went nuts at another wedding.
Two Saturdays ago, I really went nuts at a hotel buffet.
This past Saturday, there was an unexpected wedding, but as expected I went nuts.
This coming Saturday, I will be in Mongolia where they will probably feed me like nuts.
 "I hope you get your eat on!!"
-Joe
Last night, I literally had a dream that I was in line at a buffet and was so excited. 

When is too much too much?  Maybe the Lord wants to fatten me up for the crazy winter.  According to weather.com, the day that I arrive in UB will be -38 degrees Celsius.  I had exaggerated whenever I told people that it'd be like -40 because I thought we'd be in the countryside.  But no, even the city is going to be brutal.  Tseggy told us to bring flashlights because it gets dark really early.  I wonder if it's because it's so cold that nobody is outside, which means very little use of the streetlights.  I can't even imagine it.

Thought of the Day:  Hot Sale
Song of the Day:  Fool's Garden-Lemon Tree

No comments: