November 11, 2009

Today, I had this crazy dream that my parents were going to have another son and daughter. I even remember their names: Anthony and Cecilia. I remember being so happy that I was going to have a younger sister to take care of. I have a special heart for younger girls, probably because I'm the older sibling and grew up only having Simon. In fact, I specifically remember not giving a hay about Anthony. I was so happy in the dream that I also remember specifically saying, "Please don't let this be a dream!" Bah.

Joey Tribiani was once asked what he would choose between sex and food. I've heard others pose a similar question but between food and sleep. My question to you is, "Why WOULDN'T you choose food?!"



Saturday - 순대국
Sunday - 돼지갈비 (+오겹살 for dessert)
Monday - leftover 오겹살
Tuesday - 김치찌개 with 삼겹살 (leftover 오겹살 for dinner)
Wednesday - leftover 오겹살
Thursday - probably leftover 오겹살

If I had lived in the Old Testament times, I probably would have been the first one to get stoned for eating my favorite unclean animal.

I wonder if I have raging cholesterol.

I don't care much for soccer or Star King, but this crap was amazing.


Thought of the Day: Pepero Day
Song of the Day: Supreme Team-Supermagic

No comments: