October 8, 2009


When I first heard this song, I thought the lyrics were pretty dirty and provocative. But the more that I listened to it, I started to misinterpret the words and began thinking of specific foods I wanted to eat.

"What I will do to you I fear it and it’s scaring me
Like I’ve become some kind of demon in the night
You look so tasty and I could eat you up alive...

...I wanna take you to my room (I’ll eat you up)
Wanna take you to my room"

Lately, I've developed a habit of giving into midnight snack cravings. I eat hard-boiled eggs, cereal, cereal bars, or chocopie. Man, why are eggs so good?

Whenever I eat at home, there's a particular bowl that I like to use. When I used to live in 홍대, I once ordered 짜짱면 from home but the delivery guy never came back to pick up the bowl for many days. So I decided to wash it and keep it forever. It still has some 짜짱 stains, but I love how it's so wide all around. I am always aware whenever my dad chooses it over the other stupid bowls.

But it's interesting how rarely I'll order food now. Ever since I moved into my current place, I've only had delivery once, and it was only because I was super sick. Actually even the restaurants that I eat at have changed a lot too. I used to be an avid fan of 김밥천국 and 영우동, but now I've become a regular at Homeplus foodcourt. Even my love for the world famous 삼겹살 place has died down a lot. It just isn't what it used to be, man. I'm sorry. Things change.

For a long time, I didn't really miss home that much. But these days, the thought of visiting is becoming more and more appealing. Boy do I miss them burritos.

I recently rewatched Office Space, one of my favorite comedies. Here is an awesome scene that many of you office workers may fantasize about.

Gotta love Michael Bolton

Thought of the Day: 파스타
Song of the Day: Lee Seung Gi-결혼해 줄래

No comments: