July 20, 2009

I can't stand it when things go wrong with my computer. After I got back from retreat, my Winamp would close whenever I opened video files. The same happened with Windows Media Player. But for some reason, GOM Player had no problem! I decided to ignore it, but it kept bugging me. After going through so many forums that didn't give any clear solutions, I finally found something on codecs. After uninstalling my K-Lite Codec Pack, things started working fine again! I still don't know the cause of the problem, but I am now upgrading to K-lite Codec Pack 5.0. Being up to date feels so good.

For the longest time, I also couldn't figure out why my ipod would only display Korean lyrics for some of my songs but come out as jibberish in the other ones. After reading up on more forums that once again didn't address my problem directly, I was able to figure out that you have to actually copy and paste the lyrics into the itunes box and not into file summary (unless it's English). Having everything work again feels so good. I am such a slave to order.

And the videos work like a charm!

In more serious news, why am I so impressed with this group/song?


Thought of the Day: K-Lite Codec Pack 5
Song of the Day: 2PM-니가 밉다

No comments: