June 22, 2009

I got four immunization shots yesterday to get ready for Mongolia. The shots themselves were surprisingly painless, but the effects of the shots have been otherwise. My arms were so sore last night that I kept waking up from even the slightest motion from either arm. Throughout the day, I felt so weak and tired too. At first, I blamed it on the lack of sleep, but I soon realized that the immunization was just doing its work. No pain, no gain...unfortunately.

But one pain that I absolutely cannot stand is my landlord's wife. She's got THE most annoying voice that always blurts out in a complaining tone. Since her body is in old 아줌마 time, she stays up late yelling and fighting over Go/Stop games OUTSIDE IN THE STREET but wakes up early to fuss over some trivial matter with her homegirls OUTSIDE IN THE STREET. I know that 아줌마s can be loud, but this switch is a whole new ball game. It's not like I can tell her to STOP TALKING LIKE THAT! Fortunately, I was able to think of the perfect mixed candidate for her appearance and sound.

아줌마 the Gonzo/Animal. Really, you'd be surprised.

Thought of the Day: Reformat
Song of the Day: Humming Urban Stereo-샐러드 기념일

No comments: