March 1, 2009


This week's persecuted church: India
Christians' homes are being burned down, and they are being forced to convert to Hinduism in Orissa. Nearly 50,000 are homeless and thousands of homes and churches have been burned down. One 32-year-old woman and mother said that her neighbors told her, "If you go on being a Christian, we will burn down your house and your children in front of you, so make up your mind quickly." Although she gave in, inside she prays for peace and freedom from this situation. About half of the Christians of one village have converted to Hinduism and the rest have fled to the jungle to escape. Remember these people.


I know I know. I'm ashamed and am a hypocrite. But I need something to help me with my listening. At least the girl's funny.


I've been sleeping very well these days (like 9+ hours), but I always have disturbing dreams. The most recent one was about meeting a species between humans and monkeys that looked pretty much like us except for a funny looking nose. However, I had fallen in love with one of them, which caused a moral dilemma. What do all these nightmares mean?

I haven't been sick since August. I was on such a good streak and felt so unstoppable that I went out for a run on a really cold night a few days ago even though my dad had warned against it. *sneeze* *sniff* *cough* This is the only time my dad was right about something...that I'll admit. Dang.

Thought of the Day: 3.1
Song of the Day: Girls' Generation-Gee

No comments: