March 9, 2009

"...cause the greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th.
God bless his soul rest in peace kid
It's because of him now at least I know what beef is."
-Canibus

My white friend, Mike, thinks that Jay-Z is so much better than Biggie. What's wrong with him?!
Today, I finally finished reading 콩쥐팥쥐전 (Korean version of Cinderella). In the Korean version, freakin' 팥쥐 drowns 콩쥐, and at the end of the book, 팥쥐 and her mother go to hell! Why do I keep getting the Rated R version of these fairytales? Nevertheless, I finally finished it, so I am very happy. Even my dad congratulated me today!
And yet another matter of death. I also just found out today that "Sunny," one of the mean girls in 꽃남, hanged herself on Saturday. What's with these celebrity suicides in Korea?
World Baseball Classic 2009
Korea vs. Taipei: 6-0 (Grand slam in the 1st inning!)
Korea vs. Japan: 2-14
Korea vs. China: 14-0
Korea vs. Japan: 1-0 (Today's redemptive game)


One of my students thinks that Bruce Lee was really Korean but was just born in Thailand. To top it off, he is convinced that Bruce Lee died because somebody shot him. What's wrong with him?!

Thought of the Day: Vaseline
Song of the Day: Eddie-Over

No comments: