October 14, 2008


I realized that I'm not into sci-fi books.

"I never thought she would do this to me. In the darkness of the backseat I sat rigid and mute, punching her, slapping her, calling her names. I took away the blue convertible I was going to give her, the furs and filmy clothes. I threw her out of the mansion. Then I let her back in. There was no choice. And later, whenever I heard Ray Charles sing "I Can't Stop Lovin' You," I just had to stop and get sad for a while."

I feel you, Toby.

I didn't know that both of these books were made into movies.

Yesterday, I got my window screen and toilet seat installed. My dad and I are finally settled in!

Thought of the Day: Can't go back if I wanted to. Wouldn't go back if I can.
Song of the Day: Ray Charles-I Can't Stop Lovin' You

No comments: