September 7, 2008

정원 and...
my dad share the same birthday. Look at this guy having soju with his birthday cake. What a Korean.

Very well written play! I recently learned how something like this can play out in real life.

"All the men who alluded to the matter declared most emphatically that she was unattractive sexually to a degree that seemed to them miraculous, considering that she was in the bloom of youth, and neither ugly, awkward, deformed, nor unpleasant in her person."
-Bernard Shaw

Life is tough, Joan.

1 Corinthians 5:11-But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

I recently learned the meaning of this passage in a much deeper way.



I long for October.

Thought of the Day: Mustard Seed.
Song of the Day: Ugly Duckling-I Wanna Go Home

No comments: