March 12, 2008


Remember these guys? These past several months, I must have read Roald Dahl's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" about four different times. Elite even has a drama class where the kids memorize and act out different plays written by one of our brilliant teachers. Anyways, I also ended up teaching a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" play to two different classes too. After reading and teaching it week after week, I am officially tired of this scrumdiddlyumptious story. I didn't think that could be possible.

Today, my private student told me that he didn't want Jesus to come back until he was married and had a family. I told him that every pleasure and happiness that we experience in this world is nothing but a glimpse of what we'll have in heaven. I felt really proud of my knowledgeable response. But now that I think about it, I don't really live like I know it. Too often, I'm focused on fleeting goals and purposes and forgetting eternal and glorious things. You guys need to help me to recognize.

Thought of the Day: Borrowing clothes.
Song of the Day: Lupe Fiasco-Never Lies

No comments: