March 9, 2008


For the longest time, I had heard that it wasn't good to shampoo your everyday cause it's not good for your hair or something. Well, I just found out yesterday that you actually ARE supposed to shampoo your hair everyday to keep it strong, healthy, and clean. I guess the only plus was that I was able to save some money over the years...like $20.

So long as we're on the issue of health and wealth, I just thought you'd like to know that I ate 삼겹살 on Friday, Saturday, and even today, Sunday. If tomorrow was a holiday, I bet I'd figure out a way to squeeze in one more hog to keep my record going. My goal is to try every single 삼겹살 restaurant on my "Meat Street." Xzibit put it best when he said, "Some call that a problem but I call it a gift." The funny thing is that my dad is totally proud and supportive of my goal. In fact, homeboy's the one who made the goal! He's a great father.

Thought of the Day: Enoch's back!
Song of the Day: Lupe Fiasco-Kick, Push II

No comments: