December 15, 2007

"My comrade. We will fight through Seoul together and prevail. After Seoul, we'll be invincible."
-from Jaepil Kim's Christmas Card

I am a firm believer that struggle can bring people together. Look at your past mission trips, study groups, college friends, and now for some, your fellow coworkers. That's partly why the Church is so awesome; we're all broken, but we help each other out. I told my small group that I'm kinda sadistic in the sense that I love hearing about their hardships. However, that stuff encourages me cause it reminds me that I'm not alone. If I struggle, I'm sure you're struggling, too. If you're struggling, I assure you that I'm right beside you.

But speaking of difficulty,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am way out of shape.

It's been a while since I've gone hiking. I think we're going to keep it that way again.

Thought of the Day: Sauna.
Song of the Day: Fernando Ortega-More Love To Thee

No comments: