December 2, 2007



Looks like we have another young pop group with a catchy song that my white coworker, Brian, likes, 현조 누나 had on her cyworld music, and 정원 sang last night. It's crazy cause I just found out that the leader of the group is G-Dragon who originally started off solo when he was only 12 years old. I remember listening to his first song on Perry's first (and last) album back in high school. So weird. Them Wonder Girls still appear to be quite popular, too. As I was walking home today, I saw two girls waving at me from afar. But as we came to a closer distance, I realized that they were just doing the Tell Me dance. So weird.

My friend, Christine, took her huge Teachers Exam today. I texted her a few hours ago, but she never responded back. I'm really afraid that she is depressed and stressed out about not doing well. She didn't handle it too well last year. If there's one thing Christine,종성, and my dad have taught me, it's that isolation is very unhealthy. People were not meant to live alone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My middle school students are preparing for their finals at school, so none of them studied for my review test last week. This student received a 2/100. That's a whopping 2%.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a happy picture of Jung pretending to not be too cool to play with me. I like her because she's weird.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
December's here!

Thought of the Day: 사랑니
Song of the Day: Big Bang-거짓말

No comments: