November 4, 2007

Yesterday...

My second boss in command called me at 2:58am. I obviously screened her and went back to bed. I wonder why she called me at that hour. Whatever it was, I'm sure it wasn't anything positive.

My dad got a new cell phone yesterday after using his old phone for the past six years. I've never met anyone who has used a cell phone for that long. I wonder how long he'll keep this new one.

Last night, I finally watched 8월의 크리스마스 (Christmas in August). That movie was pretty sad. Freakin' Korean people and their sad movies and songs. For example, I've been listening to a lot of Lee Soo Young lately, and that singer really sings some melancholy stuff. But I guess you can't really blame her or the rest of Korea since we're a people of hardship.

Anyways, I would like to encourage you with these profound words that encouraged me yesterday:

“Worry is arrogance. Worry is always in the Bible…Anybody who worries thinks they know. Anybody who’s filled with anxiety, it’s arrogance cause you’re sure you know how things have to go. You’re sure you know what you need. You’re sure you know how history has to go.”

-Tim Keller

Thought of the Day: Ezekiel.
Song of the Day: Younha-약속

No comments: