September 30, 2007

I'm going going, back to back, to CALI CALI!

Actually, I already went and just came back to Seoul. Here's a brief summary of what I did:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I was very fortunate to be able to finally finish reading all seven books of The Chronicles of Narnia while I was back home. I really liked the last part in the last book when they finally arrive in Aslan's country...

It was the Unicorn who summed up what everyone was feeling. He stamped his right fore-hoof on the ground and neighed, and then cried:

“I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now. The reason why we loved the old Narnia is that it sometimes looked a little like this. Bree-hee-hee! Come further up, come further in!”

It was very wonderful to see family and friends again. It was amazing how much love I got from youth group kids to working young adults. I don't think I've ever hugged that many people in one day in my life! But of course, with every hello there must be a goodbye. As I was walking back to my Hongdae villa with all of my luggage, I actually felt sad that I was back in Korea. That's never happened before. If going back to California and seeing beloved people again was that sweet, then surely it must be nothing but a glimpse of what it will be like to go to our real and final home that will have no goodbyes. Thanks for the great week, everyone! Thank you, Lord, for giving me a real home.

Thought of the Day: Crush.
Song of the Day: Yangpa-그대를 알고

No comments: