April 25, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday, I did the unexpected, the unthinkable, the unpossible. I told my boss that I decided to stay at Elite. !!! I actually feel a lil stupid about telling the whole world for the past several months that I was ready to leave this "hellhole." But Tuesday night, on my way home, everything just hit me like a ton of bricks. It really ain't so bad. For several hours, I found myself wrestling and trying to think of reasons to stay rather than to leave. I think that was a clear indicator of where my heart was. Anyways, I told my boss as soon as I came in to work, and everyone was thrilled. My boss hugged me twice. Haha. It's just like those tv shows where main characters decide to leave but end up coming back to everyone. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Thought of the Day: did u wake up?
Song of the Day: Snow Patrol-You're All I Have

No comments: