April 24, 2007

I was having dinner with my co-teachers tonight, and there were a couple of girls sitting next to us. Our white teacher, Mike, kept mentioning how the girl behind Kathy looked pretty cute. After that, Kathy and I had a 10 minute conversation about whether or not we should ask her for her number for Michael. Michael was totally opposed to it, but I finally got up out of my seat, told her in my imperfect Korean that my foreign friend thought she was pretty, and asked if she was interested in meeting him some time. She started laughing and asked me if I was joking. I told her I was totally serious. One minute later, Michael Catinari scored some digits. The best part was talking about Swingers on our way home and referring Michael to Mikey and me to Trent. It made me so happy to be able to joke about "being so money" with my American teachers. What an exciting night!

Thought of the Day: To leave or not to leave.
Song of the Day: Chloe Burgess-World Of Colour

No comments: