December 6, 2006

my dad introduced me to Bugsmusic. you can listen to just about anything! my dad even went out of his way to buy me 30 songs to download. the first song was ok. the second song didn't work. i tried downloading again, and it didn't work again. i downloaded a third song, and that one didn't work either. then i saw in one of the windows that said something about songs with a lock icon. i tried using a Korean dictionary to translate the words, but all i could get was..."when you download songs with this lock icon, you can transfer to portable machines to make it possible." and yeah, that's all i got. my problem remains solutionless, and i hate Bugsmusic. i remember one of my cousins once saying that he wished English never existed. right now, i wish stupid lock icons with impossible Korean descriptions never existed.

i finally started reading The Chronicles of Narnia for the first time in my life. it's nice reading story books again. i think i've been stuck in a theological book camp without any room for regular literature. of course, i still have my bathroom reading, so i'm still trying to finish my neverending list of theological books.

i also started exercising in the morning too. there's this secret park that my dad discovered behind all these apartments in the hills. i jog up a billion stairs, walk up another hill, and gasp for oxygen when i reach the park. i don't know if i'm just really out of shape or if the polluted air has gotten the best of my lungs. whatever it is, i feel great when i am finished.

man, i sure could go for a Tour of Italy from Olive Garden right now.

Thought of the Day: Marty.
Song of the Day: JuJu Club-으아이으

No comments: