October 11, 2006

there are these beer commercials of Jang Dong Gun that come out a lot. every time they come out, i always laugh to myself cause in my eyes, he comes off as an alcoholic. but of course, the commercial glorifies his desire for MAX beer. i'm not a beer drinker, but if i was forced to drink a Korean beer, i would choose MAX. it's amazing how these commercials work!

i was also watching some random youtube stuff, and there was a scene with two guys eating hamburgers. *sigh* i didn't realize until now that i haven't had in n' out in over 3 weeks. perhaps, this withdrawal could explain my mood swings. curse you, Californians!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yesterday morning, i walked all the way to the subway area just to buy some bananas, but the freakin' truck wasn't there! i saw no solution to this problem, so i decided to resort to cereal. i went to this secret market last night with Meena and Kathy after work. well, it really wasn't secret; i just didn't know about it. anyways, i decided to buy some Korean milk and cereal for the first time. unfortunately, half way through the line, i realized that i didn't have any money because i had bought that stupid spaghetti. on my way to work today, however, i saw stupid Bananaman with his stupid bananas. i hate that man. SO, i went back to the secret market tonight and bought my goods. i wonder how they're going to taste tomorrow morning. haha. do you really have to guess why i chose the ESL milk?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i had Korean pizza for the first time in a long time today. if you look closely, you can see the potatoes, corn, and huge pieces of bacon on the pizza. whacky Koreans. and yeah, you're supposed to eat pizza with pickles. *shrug* when in Rome, right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here is a picture of my bed and desk that i forgot to upload. the desk was originally my dining table, but my dad had the brilliant idea of sticking it perfectly between my bed and dresser. before that, everything was done on the floor.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here is a picture of my bathroom. in Korea, you wear slippers in the bathroom cause the floor is usually wet from the curtainless showers. anybody notice my half-naked blooper? *smirk*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

finally, we have a very boring picture of my mailbox. unlike the states, my box is empty almost every single day. i don't even get junk mail, so i only check my mail like once a week.

Thought of the Day: Bananaman!
Song of the Day: Muse-Hysteria

No comments: