October 5, 2006

i am at 서락산 right now on vacation. i met my oldest cousins/nephews for the first time yesterday. it was quite an interesting experience. my dad and i got there around 11:30 and both of my cousins were butt drunk (11 bottles of soju!). i spent the next two hours listening to my cousin repeatedly tell me that he grew up with my dad and that they were practically friends. then he would go on to explain that his kids had to call me me 삼촌 because i was technically their uncle. it's crazy cause they actually do even though we're like literally the same age. haha. just spending time with this part of the family has been absolutely weird.

anyways, Korea's countryside is quite wonderful. it's pretty cool to see the fall season in effect for the first time in your life. it's funny cause out of the 10 of us, not a single person brought a camera. SO, we're just busy taking pictures with our cell phones, which actually take some quality pictures. hopefully, i can figure out how to upload pictures onto my computer, so that i can upload pictures onto my blog.

fyi: just in case you were wondering, there are two things that i dearly miss right now. Mexican food and Hold'em. ok, i lied. there's three. i miss accountability as well (i.e. lovefest, clusters, small group, etc.). keep this brother in prayer. pc bang time is up.

Thought of the Day: 뻔데기
Song of the Day: Above All

P.S.-if you can't read the Korean letters, just right click on the screen and go to Encoding. there should be a Korean language you can choose.

No comments: