September 5, 2006

my family and i did much labor on Labor Day. since i'm supposed to leave for Korea by the 16th, we decided to do some final furniture arrangements. my brother has declared it official. his hyungah, phil, has OCD. if i start organizing or arranging something, i have to finish it! we started our housework at noon. after taking a break at the beach, we came back around 8:30 at night and i didn't fall asleep til 5 in the morning. last night, i resurrected my old OLD Sony stereo system. my dad thought it was broken, so we almost threw it away when we first moved to Buena Park. right now, the Wu-Tang Clan is thanking me for keeping it alive cause ain't no better sound than hearing old school joints on an old school system. i still have the remote and everything! anyways, as i was busying away alone at night, i also came upon this:

i found 8th grade Pastor Dennis in my Kindergarten yearbook! that would be 1990 mind you. isn't that crazy? i wonder if Matthew 7:7 is still his favorite text.

while we're at it, why don't we throw in a 9th grade terrance:this is the skinniest terrance has ever been in my eyes. and look! he's with a girl! i don't know which one's more amazing.

Thought of the Day: Contract.
Song of the Day: Wu-Tang Clan-Bring Da Ruckus

No comments: