September 8, 2006


i had another dream that i was already in Korea again. i'm sure by now, you're really sick of hearing me talk about Korea all the time. what can i say? it consumes most of my mind's thoughts most of the day, most of the week. i just faxed over my signed contract and found out that i am being reserved to fly out Sept. 17th, 12:30am. in other words, i'm flying out late Saturday night. i've also been offered to get picked up by a "rimosine" when i arrive at Incheon Airport at 5:50am. isn't that crazy? my very own "rimosine!"

i got this one shot glass from D&B and there's a sticker that says:

STATE OF CALIFORNIA
PROP 65
This product contains or may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm.

there's a sign outside my apt. that says the same exact thing. i'm not exactly sure what i'm supposed to do here. can i drink out of the shot glass? is my apt. unsafe to live in? why are these cancerous products exposed and available to the residents of California?

Thought of the Day: Must be the "rimo!"
Song of the Day: Byul-I Think I

No comments: