September 19, 2006

hey, guess what! I'M IN KOREA!

janet chong was right. after one week, you feel like you've been here forever. well, i've only been here for two days, but i feel like so much has happened recently. thank you everyone for keeping me in your prayers. my CSETs went very well and the Lord brought me here safely without a single problem.

i can tell that my dad is really happy to have me here. he goes out of his way to spend as much time with me as possible-from taking the bus with me to work to driving all the way to my apartment just to fix some problems that i can totally do on my own. he buys me everything, which reminds me of my new cell phone!

camera, mp3 player, screen mirror, the works. it even animates my numbers when i'm dialing. when we were at the cell phone store, my dad asked me which one i wanted. i honestly could not choose cause they all looked too crazy. that is why i simply chose the cheapest one, which still happens to be the best phone i've ever seen in my life. those Hyori Anycall music videos sure did pay off.

i went straight to observation on my first day here and started teaching yesterday. my work schedule is pretty tough. 3:30-9:30pm M-F, no breaks. not to mention that i go into work at 1:00 to prepare for the lessons so i'm actually there right after i eat lunch. i think my work makes SLC look like paradise. by the time i get home, i'm so tired that i have no appetite. can you believe that? ME not wanting to eat good HONG-DAE food after starving for 10 hours?! it was actually a burden to eat dinner last night, so i didn't even finish it. something isn't right here.

i realized that i can't do this pc bang thing forever so i will have to get my own internet connection. it's really nice receiving emails, so please do go out of your way to write me a word or two everyday. haha. Korea is good. i can sure use some friends besides my dad and my boss, but everyday is a full day of new lessons. ?.

Thought of the Day: YG praise.

No comments: