May 25, 2006



i am having a very good day so far.

i had jury duty at 7:45am in Santa Ana. instead of staying til a potential 5:00pm and possibly coming in for subsequent days, i finished my duty by 11:00am. i was seriously so anxious and lost while i was in that courthouse that i had to use the bathroom every hour. i didn't know what to do, what to expect, or where to go. after my trial ended, i asked a guy on the way out what we were supposed to do now. he told me we were supposed to go back to the jury assembly room and wait for another assignment. after sitting there for 5 min., i JUST wanted to make sure so i went up to the counter. the lady validated my parking ticket and gave me my proof of completion. i was the first 10% to finish first. that stupid guy in the lobby almost caused me to waste a whole day in a juror's room. good thing i'm paranoid. praise God.

i had enough time to celebrate with some In N' Out for lunch with Kenny. after lunch, i found a very good parking spot on campus as soon as i entered the parking lot. after class, i stopped by the Counselors' office and got my "One Time Exception" petition signed by the dean. since i am doing very well in my hip hop class, i pushed to change my grade option to letter grade instead of Pass/No Pass. later tonight, i will be concluding this fortuitous day with a 11:59pm viewing of "X3". what a wonderful day! praise God.

Thought of the Day: N-word.
Song of the Day: Nas-A Message To The Feds, Sincerely, We The People

No comments: