January 18, 2006

since i don't feel like studying, i'm going to blog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


when dinko told me that he really needed to stop buying dvds, i can really empathize these days. last night, i calculated how much i've spent (so far) on cds and dvds. cds = $362.08 and dvds = $98.03. if i calculate this correctly, my credit card bill for the month of january is going to exceed a G. that's not good. and since we're on the topic of misfortune, might as well share a little more. i got fired from my tutoring job earlier today:

lady: you're supposed to come in today right?
me: yes.
lady: well, eugenia told me she's been wanting a girl tutor so what are we going to do?
me: oh that's alrite.
lady: ok, well you can pick up your pay today.

i have mixed feelings on this one. i really really did not enjoy tutoring that girl or meeting that mom woman. high demands. really high demands. at the same time, a job's a job and i lost it. anybody want to help pay for my credit card bill?

No comments: