June 1, 2005

one of my new students, ian, finally cracked...

me: do you fight with your brother alot?
ian: yeah.
me: so you guys punch each other and stuff?
ian: no, we body slam each other...
me: ahahhahahahaha. body slam?
ian: well, onto the bed. we choke...
me: CHOKE?!
ian: well, not real choking. we choke, lick, throw stuff...
me: lick? ahahahahhaha.

vs. my other new student, daniel...

me: so...how are you doing?
daniel: good.
me: do you have alotta hw today?
daniel: nope.
me: oh yeah, how was your weekend? didn't you say you were going to have a fun weekend?
daniel: yeah.
me: did you watch Episode 3?
daniel: yeah.
me: how'd you like it?
daniel: it was pretty good.
me: didn't you play hold'em too?
daniel: yeah.
me: did you wi...

ok, i'm getting bored just from thinking about talking with him.

dillon's story...

me: hey, can you beat up your brother?
dillon: well, i have better fighting skills.
me: ahahhahahahaha. better fighting skills?
dillon: yeah, i use my head when i fight. i bite, punch, spit. he just uses his weight.
me: bite?

i had class all day, tutored three students from 5-9:30, bought groceries, ate dinner at 10, signed up for my classes for two hours (which i was supposed to do about two weeks ago), did my pushups, and still made time to blog 1 hour and 10 min. past my bedtime. i am either stupid or deserve an award. nevermind, i'm just stupid.

Thought of the Day: Upset.
Song of the Day: Foo Fighters-The One