December 8, 2004

i think i'm stressed out about finals. last night, i kept tossing in my sleep and whenever i kept waking up, i'd always have the words, "dorsolateral" and "ventromedial" stuck in my head. but for sure, i know i'm not alone on this one. today, i went to psych final review (my first one ever!) and there were a gang of students. during the session, people were so impatient and desperate for help with the study guide. everyone kept interrupting each other and you'd hear people sighing and grunting about different questions and comments. like the girl next to me was the worst. i can't tell you how many "oh my god!"'s and "you should know that!"'s i heard from her. she wouldn't yell or anything but she'd whisper really loud, you know? haha. it was so funny cause this old lady in our class is notorious for asking alotta no-brainer questions and blurting out wrong answers out of no where in lecture. well today, since it was a final review, she was going all crazy and so many students would yell across the room, "can we move on?!" =D the girl next to me was dying. i really really felt sorry for the TA today.

but yeah, this is definitely one of the hardest courses i've ever taken. cognitive neuroscience. upper division is really difficult. man, today's final review was so intense. but i do find comfort in the fact that i'm not alone with the anxiety.

last night:

got the other eugene to shoot pool with me for 2 hours but couldn't get him to watch Poolhall Junkies with me.

today:

failed to get to him shoot pool again.

i think God wants me to study tonight.

Thought of the Day: Can we move on?
Song of the Day: Foo Fighters-All My Life