October 28, 2004

psych. class...

(going over hemianopia).
student: yeah, so when i look at the sides of my eyes, sometimes i can see like these three dots. they're like around the blindspots but there's like three dots, you know? why is that?
professor: ...that would be due to much drug abuse.
class: ahahhahahahhah.

i took my education midterm on tuesday. i COMPLETELY forgot that we had a study guide that we could use so i only got to skim through my friend's notes 10 min. into the class. i felt like i had totally bombed that midterm so i was kinda bummed about that. then today in class, the teacher tells us how he was so surprised at this quarter's class cause the class average was a B+! so i'm feeling like a total idiot cause i was probably the only one who messed up the class average. turns out i ended up with a B+!!!



what a daymaker. a true account of God's mercy!

Thought of the Day: I've had a very long day.
Song of the Day: Kara-Jesus, Lover Of My Soul

No comments: