March 29, 2004

a very INTERESTING way to start off 20...

all the irvine guys and i were in korea. we were in this program with all these fobs and they were making us participate in this eating activity. basically, you paired up with a fob and you took turns feeding each other this very interesting korean dish (like this red mandoo thing wrapped in this spicy thing). it makes me sad that this dish does not exist in real life cause it was DANG GOOD! anyways, my partner and i were having some communication problems. there was even this book that explained how to wrap it and everything but i just couldn't get it. so everyone was being pretty successful except for us. i asked my cousin to help me out but he just gave me his I Don't Know and continued feeding his partner. pissed off i was! i left the stupid activity and found eugene doing a really good job with his partner. haha. chris was lying down next to him, giggling as he was red drunk...

me: dude, how do you wrap that thing?
eugene: it's easy man!

yeah, what a way to encourage.

jay and i had to get something for danny's bday so we had to buy something for him last minute. i remember him telling me to go to Albertson's while he went somewhere else. i got out of his red car (the same car that Frank had (from Old School)) and ran inside. we ended up getting him a Get Backers board game and headed back to my new 2 bed 2 bath apt. that i shared with him. as always, he was very lonely and bored so he was pretty happy to see us.

finally, i was playing hold'em with about 5 strangers and danny. man, first hand i had pocket jacks!!! i bet half my chips ($5) on the preflop and everyone played!

flop: J A (and some random card)

i go all in.

everyone folds except this guy sitting right next to me.
calls.
we flip our cards.
me: (pocket jacks disappear?!)
stranger: A and some random card.
*people OOOOOO-ing for me*

turn: random card.

river: A!

dude, i know that freakin' bastard switched my cards or something.

next game...

me: pocket jacks again!!!

all in.

everyone calls!

everyone flips:

*people OOOOOO-ing for me* again

different stranger has pocket 6's.

flop: J 6 and some random card.

turn: A

river: 6

oh my. 4 of a kind.

Thought of the Day: It's my birthday and I can cry if I want to.
Song of the Day: Dishwalla-Angels and Devils

No comments: