March 31, 2004

i wrote about two different dreams that i had today. i briefly wrote about my ride down with jess and crawford. however, i wrote a GRIP about my position on the theology of the creation of sin. 2 hours spent writing this crap. this was my second attempt to rewrite this entry as a result of a previous blackout earlier during the day. *sigh* who would've thought that there'd be a second blackout. i can think of a few reasons why God might not have allowed me to post my entry...

1. i still need to finish the third part of the debate, God Sovereignty.
2. i still need to read Sproul's chapter, Who Dunit?, in his book Almighty Over All.
3. people aren't ready to hear what i have to say just yet.

angry i was. "WHY GOD?!" i questioned. i can only tell myself that God is sovereign. Job 40:5-I spoke once, but I have no answer-twice, but I will say no more.

Thought of the Day: Cake is too sweet.
Song of the Day: Notorious BIG-Big Poppa

No comments: