March 16, 2004

i took april to go watch a movie at night. on the way there, everyone started crowding around my car. i got out of my car and saw that i had a flat tire. then my car started smoking up everywhere and my mom appeared out of no where! she started lecturing me about taking care of my car and made such a big fuss out of a stupid flat tire. haha. ironically, it happened to be the front right tire, which was the same tire that Kevin thought looked a little flat. anyways, my mom's behavior becomes so inappropriate that i drag her away from everyone to a nearby outdoor restaurant. i remember she was wearing alotta make up and this nice looking blue dress. MORE LECTURING!!! i couldn't take it anymore and i just blew up on her. i hadn't fought with her in a long time but this was just retarded. man, i was so emotional and caught up in my words that even my korean sounded perfect. she started crying and apologizing her and i just bounced. freakin' hate her!

dream #2...

i became one of the Olsen twins (i don't know which one). but we were on this obstacle course of some sort that was crazy dangerous. all i remember was swimming through random tunnels and always bumping into my sister. it all came down to this last obstacle where i was supposed to climb down this ladder that was a good 100 ft. high. but the tricky thing was that i had these giant pliers to prevent me from slipping. those stupid things were useless b/c the only thing they really did was cause me to slip! the announcer guy kept acting all gay and laughed at our cute attitudes. funny how i can still remember wearing a white bathing suit. anyways, i slid down the ladder pole which happened to be real fun and safely made it down. i was a very angry twin with an annoying little sister.

weird dreams. this is my first time that i've dreamt that i was a girl. i think another weird dream i had on sat. was being really good buddies with Greg Bahnsen. he actually happened to look like Dr. Johnson (from Westminster (of the speakers at One Voice)) and even had his voice. but yeah, we were like tight and i was so happy and proud.

i don't find pleasure in writing much about my days these days even though i feel that they're eventful. as of late, i think i just like to reflect...i think i'm getting old.

my brother turns 15 today. man, i hated that age. that was the age where i fought with my mom the most! i think we literally fought at least once a week. a bastard i was to my mother (shaking head). i remember being so lost with friends too. i had no idea who i was. i didn't know where i fitted in. i was incredibly socially awkward. i was just hating it. so with that said, Happy Birthday, Simon!

haha just kidding. 15 also had its blessings. that was the age when i slowly felt more accepted in yg. that was the age i first liked someone beyond a crush. the first time experiencing heartache is definitely a killer. 15 was when i played basketball regularly after school. =D memorable times.

jpop is fading and korean's coming back. it's all about old school nostalgia.

Thought of the Day: Happy Birthday, Simon.
Song of the Day: Cool-Before I Become Sad Remix

No comments: