October 29, 2003

tonight, i was chilling with a whole bunch of college group people at someone's house. just mindless fun, eating, laughing, and looking around the house. i remember making april and esther park (la freshmen) crack up so hard and all of our faces turning red. anyways, i went to the living room where it was nice and cool so i just sat on the sofa. hey, they set up their coffee table just like drew's apt.! after playing around with the funny remote control, i found out how to access the batcave and later found out that eugene was really batman! nice try, eugene...

i was never really interested in the circus until tonight. i was with someone but currently my memory seems to be failing me. so many great events with the giraffes and the fireworks and the colors. beautiful. my friend that was accompanying me became really cool with the circus owner and started working in his office. anyways, it was time to go and i remember being raised REALLY high on one of the giraffe's necks. oh the life-threatening height! clinging onto the man's shirt, i apologized and he told me not to worry about it. arrival: San Francisco. my friend finds the circus owner a very attractive korean girl who looks really similar to Tia Carrere, except she's a fob. it's just like you see it in tv when the friend tries to hook you up with a really nice person.

after the show, dinko and i get dropped off at my car near the beach late at night. farewell to the circus and hello to 4 flat tires! two cross dressers who really looked like women offered to help but i refused. apologies to dinko and he gives me his smile and tells me not to worry. i'm so pissed and stressed that i wanna cry. i shake my head telling myself that this HAD to be a dream...

and i'm still grateful that it was. my car was low on coolant about a month ago so i stopped by Jiffy Lube and got it all taken care of. this past sunday, my car started heating up so i filled it up with coolant again. today, i pulled out of my parking spot at school and saw a whole buncha green on the ground. *shaking fist* my car ALWAYS has problems! as a result, i need to take my car to Midas at 7:30 in the morning tomorrow. car trouble always gives you stress. stress gives you naps with bad dreams.

Thought of the Day: Not so excited about Thursday morning.
Song of the Day: Blink 182-Feeling This

No comments: