September 25, 2003

sunday: crawford's birthday.

so we discussed this whole surprise party thing like a week in advance. screw the going out to lunch, going out to dinner, or hanging out in la thing. we're gonna scare that bastard on her birthday! =D man, all those phone calls and preparation really paid off after seeing her lunge her body into the wall. i still rip my hair out for not taking a picture...i mean, it's not like i have a PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY like dykas! but it was fun.

monday: campus.

i bought my parking permit and books...close to $600. man, i almost forgot what 0 week was like...clubs, flyers, and hot girls. but i saw some ccm people and they didn't even recognize me. no one seems to be able to recognize me these days for some reason. i walk up to them smiling and they give me this stranger stare until i finally shake their hand. perhaps it's just been a long summer...or my long hair.

i saw andrew kim, joyce so, and james lee. seems like they haven't changed a bit. disappointed. but i got to see eddie's dorm and he even swiped me and drew into commons. it's crazy how i took the salad for granted! it's SO good. man, i realized that these new freshmen are still like high school kids. when i observed eddie and allan playing Capcom Vs. SNK 2, i couldn't believe how high school they sounded. eh, it'll pass.

but the night ended with lots of ball. played like crap in an out of shape body. i hate that. i think i got sick from freezing in my sweat. gross right?

tuesday: he quits Elite!

surprisingly, monica was a little sad that i was leaving...like she really wanted me to stay! either that or she was acting it real well. either way, i'm outta there!

so my left cheek started swelling up as if i had just pulled out my wisdom teeth again. i decided to go see dr. kim all the way in garden grove. ugh, i abhor traffic! but i get it all checked out and he tells me that i probably had another infection due to a wound that wasn't fully closed. result: swollen cheek. *sigh* even the thought of typing about this pisses me off. BECAUSE i only have student health insurance, my medication costed $80. too much pain and so little patience = i buy the drugs and drive home angry. but the reason why i'm angry right now is b/c i just found out today that there was a pharmacy at school and i could've just bought my medication there for a whole lot cheaper. you know when you're real mad and you can't stop thinking about it? yeah, lots of sin in your heart. *punch wall*

and yeah, dennis got confirmed. looooong service but i could tell he was happy. congrats to "the rev."

underworld sucks. vampires are weak. accents are inconsistent. victor was an old fart. i think i was discontent b/c the movie had so much potential and they just threw it all away. i'm just glad i didn't pay for that crap.

wednesday: haircut after 2.5 months.

i liked not cutting my hair. no worries about getting haircuts ever. but there was an appearance factor that finally caused me to reconsider. so now i have this high fade that i've never had before. i don't hate it but i don't like it either. content. thanks roomies.

ugh, called in for work b/c andrea is sick? what part of I QUIT do they not understand? and then dykas reminded me that they were korean. hehe. seriously, us korean people are so weird and different from the rest of the world. retarded we are! but i work and go to my first tutoring session. i felt SO bad for being late and the parents made me feel worse too. "we waited a long time." ugh, i can already imagine the critical words behind my back. *sniff*

tutoring a 3rd and 4th grader is VERY different from tutoring a 7th or 8th grader. they pay less attention, don't do what you tell them to do, and they're stupid. haha just kidding. but it takes alot more patience and understanding with these younger kids. jordan and dillon. original names for koreans if you ask me. but my first day wasn't so great with the kids. dillon killed all of my magic tricks and i had a hard time managing the time. it'll take me a while to get used to them. oh yeah, these kids are fobs. another area of inexperience. teaching english....far from being a forte.

man, why is my last week of summer so freakin' busy?

Thought of the Day: Parkwest tows before 12.
Song of the Day: David Crowder-O Praise Him

No comments: