September 4, 2003

i'm HOME!

(phone rings).
me: hello?
andrea: hello phil? can you come in this thursday and saturday?
me: oh what time? (YES!).
andrea: open to close.
me: um, i'm out right now...can i call you back? (YES!).
andrea: ok, call me back.
me: alrite bye. (YES!).

and that's how i came down early.

i've already shared the good news with eddie and crawford but I WAS ABLE TO BRING MY BED DOWN FROM HOME! good news for phil and bad news for simon. that child seriously adores my futon cause of my awesome and perfect curves that i've shaped into my cushion for 10 years. lol. it is definitely up there on the top 5 most wanted bed list. i dare you to lie down on my bed. I DARE YOU!

but yeah, God is so gracious to me. i can't really explain what was going on with my life but iiiiiii alone know that everything worked out and that He is sovereign. the power of prayer. amazing.

Thought of the Day: I want to hurry up and move in!
Song of the Day: Nas-I Know I Can

No comments: