August 11, 2003

today...

bad news: back to work.

good news: a chill day at work.

bad news: NY is a no-go.

good news: almost finished reading one of chang's books!

great news: i got an A- in 39C!

good news: finally picked up my retreat pictures and they make me happy.

good news: enjoyed dinner so much. i always say this but i honestly think that out of everyone, i appreciate our meals the most.

bads news: *sigh* NY is a no-go.

one of the things i enjoy about my work is that i get to hear some of the funniest things from the students...

(bryan's phone goes off during SAT testing).

bryan: i have to answer it. it's about my job interview.
me: go talk outside.
(walks out).
dean: who the hell would hire him?
class: ahahahahhahahaha.


(students get their SAT scores back).
kevin: ooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! i broke 1000!


and what made my day today...

sherman: hey aaron, do you think i can take the test another day?
teacher: you can't NOT take it!
sherman: man, if i fail this one i get kicked out. how about if you "accidently" trip and write down a perfect score for me?
teacher: you haven't even taken the test yet! study first and see how you do. go with Method A first. then go with Method B.
sherman: but asking you for the perfect score was Method A.

ahahahahahahahah.

Thought of the Day: Easy Chairs Hard Words
Song of the Day: Jung Il Young-Promise

No comments: