May 16, 2003

so i've been playing alotta 21 with my roommate. this past week, God's really been blessing me with wins wins WINS! so today was no different from cleaning out my stubborn roommate...

(all sad).
minh: did you check the mail?
me: yeah, didn't you see the note i put on your desk?
minh: (jumps out of bed). oh really? my day is good once again! (runs out the door). i'm running like the forest!
me: ahhahahahahah.

isn't it supposed to be "running like the wind?"

dang, it's so weird how girls seem to be really into the nba playoffs these days. since the lakers lost last night, alotta people were upset in irvine. haha. suckers. but yeah, it's so cool to have girls so excited to watch basketball. you even hear some of them talk about the players and how they've been doing all season. man, some of them even sacrifice dinner just to watch the game. craziness fo sho. it's tight. it makes me so happy to see Lakers fans so unhappy. take that LA!

No comments: