May 19, 2003

friday...

jinwoo: hey carol, i have that same piano at my house!
carol oh really? we should be best friends!
everyone: ahahahhahahaha.

so freakin' funny.

saturday...

6 Flags Magic Mountain with ccm freshmen. this past week, i really got a chance to know the ccm freshmen better...pho 54, matrix 2, and finally 6 Flags. it wasn't really the eating, watching the movie, or riding the roller coasters together that helped us bond. it was all during the insignificant times...the time after the meal, the hour long wait in line for Matrix, and those looooong hours in line just to ride Riddler's Revenge. it's really cool hanging out with a big group and getting to know each and every one of them a little better. everyone's so different and interesting in their own way. you have your fobs (jeesun), idiots (joe), silence (teri), and just happy fun (esther & sharon). man, freakin' joe...

joe: let's get some Dip N' Dots! DOUBLE D'S!

(walking through oriental music).
joe: hey, what's that place called in lord of the rings?
me: middle earth?
joe: THE SHIRE! hey aaron, IT'S THE SHIRE! ahahahahhaha.
me: omg. ahhahahhahaha.

seriously, i knew that guy was goofy and i always like to mess around. but it wasn't until saturday that i got a very good idea of what aaron had to grow up with. haha. that guy is SERIOUSLY so goofy. man, "goofy" is such a stupid word, but that's the best thing to describe joe.

and afterwards, we went to howard's place cause his parents prepared a grip of korean food for us! so incredibly generous and kind. food for 13 college students who had not eaten for 10 hours. man, all the freshmen think i'm some kind of food monster just b/c of two incidents. the time when i finished ALL of my pho really quickly and after finishing all of my food before everyone else. the only reason why i finished 2 plates before everyone else could finish their first was b/c they were watching Punk'd and were conversating with one another. my back was facing the tv and i didn't say a single word during our meal. whatever. they'll get to know dykas pretty soon.

so today's sunday service was possibly the worst service i've been to in my life. since dennis wasn't there today, we had pastor ezra kim speak for us. man, this guy made a whole buncha random points and ended his sermon by trying to be funny. i'm sure he jacked up everyone's sunday b/c of that, preaching sooooo unfaithfully. it makes me so mad to see someone totally disgrace the Word of God like that. it also doesn't help me with the already bad image i have of him...calling me right before my midterm and criticizing my application for the summer tutoring for over 10 min.. ugh, so hard to love people like him.

man, my brother's blogs are the highlights of my days. his criticism of Matrix was RIGHT on the money! YES! Trinity SHOULD have died! i totally feel for him and it makes me smile to see how similar we are. it's so true...simon is a mini version of me. haha. i love the way he describes stupid things like how he drinks the nasty medicine and the trembling. lol. he just needs to work on his grammar, "awesomely craziness." stupid idiot.

so i ended up getting an A- on my bio midterm. praise God! my very first A- on a midterm. one more midterm on tuesday. i just finished memorizing over 100 flashcards. tomorrow's assignment is to read over 100 pages.

Thought of the Day: Winning streak ends on Sunday.
Song of the Day: Jars Of Clay-Worlds Apart

No comments: