March 8, 2003

only 11:00 and i have a pretty good desire to go to sleep. i got about 8 hours of sleep last night. i didn't play any sports today. why am i tired? well, i ate about 3 hours ago but food coma doesn't last for this long. i even finished my psych. reading before falling asleep. and funny how this drowsiness does not include any yawns. maybe i'm dying.

today was a very fast saturday. it was supposed to be a day where i rewrote my whole essay...

Phil-
Your language, as always, is smooth & precise. My two concerns are 1. this isn't rhetorical analysis and 2. you need a clear thesis that is focused on an opposition. These both depend upon you changing the way that you vew the text. Talk to me. (circled).

i think this was my professor's nice of way of telling me to start my paper over. The "your language, as always, is smooth & precise" was just a nice of saying that i always bs and i once again did not get away with it. so instead of devoting another 12 hours to my paper, i did my laundry and shaved with my new Mach 3 Turbo razor (somebody actually jacked my old razor!). as soon as i start thinking of a new thesis and oppostion, leonard and dykas knock on my door. after chilling with those two uninvited bastards, i tried starting on it again. no use. a phone call from eugene inviting me over for dinner.

dinner was pretty good. korean food with ashley, eugene, andrew, jay, and jessica. i kinda got an idea of what kinda person ashley is. well, let's see...she's kinda loud. well, not loud but she talks alot. i don't see what eugene sees in her. now i actually have a better image of him being whipped. it all makes sense now. oh well. whatever floats his boat.

so i just came back and decided not to do my paper. it's just full of bad luck. everytime i try starting it, something always interrupts me. God just doesn't want me to work on it i guess. so i finished my psych. reading and i'm not going to do ANY studying until the school week starts up again.

last night, we celebrated joe and james's birthday with some cake with all these newsong people. i'm usually pretty indifferent about my birthday but for reason, this year i'm really excited about turning 19. i'm not excited about receiving last minute gifts, BSed cards, or very obvious surprises. i'm just excited about hitting my last teen year. yeah, i have no idea either. when that clock hits 3:29am, i'm just going to be happy that i'm 19. it'll be a happy day with a phil full of smiles.

after everyone finally left, i watched Chingoo with aaron. i've seen this movie too many times but it's still a very good movie. i was a little disappointed that aaron didn't understand everything but after some explanation, i sensed some satisfaction from the tone of his voice. i don't know why but i just feel so good introducing all these korean movies or music to aaron. he just seems so ignorant about korean entertainment and i want to fill him in with everything b/c he wants to be filled in with everything too. but speaking of that guy, i think he's really decided to live with me and dykas! woohoo! i wanna hurry up and move outta here!

this past friday, eugene and i finally had a discipleship meeting that was actually considered to be fellowship. haha. he took me out to Asian Noodle and i had chow fun for the second time in my life. since i felt that our meetings were so "wasteful," i finally started talking about devotionals and stuff and that got us talking about all these other things. it was really good. i'm actually kinda glad that guy won't be able to graduate next year. haha. i get to spend a lil more time with that guy. well, the same goes with chris, sean, and simon? they're all gonna be here for a while. haha. JJOOOOT!

well, i got alotta good responses about my hair at church last night. how fortunate. "wow, it looks really good!" "it looks soooo much better than what you had before." stuff like that. yeah, every passing day is a better hair day. perhaps it's b/c it's growing everyday little by little. i talked to my mom on the phone again and out of nowhere, she was like, "i really want to see it!" and she starts laughing. haha. she tells me the same thing EVERY time! "yeah, you look much better with your shorter hair. that's why i always like it when you wear hats. if you have long hair, your hair will out easier. short hair is good." folks, she tells me this EVERY time the word, "hair," is mentioned. but one thing's for sure, i'm never gonna bleach my whole head again.

Thought of the Day: "Studying sucks!"
Song of the Day: Delirious-History Maker

No comments: