February 24, 2003

man, the only bad thing about blogging really late at night is that you want to write as if your previous day was still the present. does that make sense? if not, you're just stupid.

so sunday morning, eugene picks us up at 10:05. service starts at 10. haha. this was by far the latest we've ever come in for a sunday worship service. it's kinda funny but nevertheless embarrassing. i mean, it's pretty disrespectful to the pastor and to God. i mean, if you oversleep then you oversleep. but still, you can't avoid responsibility. yeah, the freshies really gotta discipline those juniors.

after a short Bible Study, we took eugene out to CPK cause his birthday is on thursday. man, i'm one of the few people who do not appreciate CPK. i've only had it like 3 or 4 times and everytime, i was dissatisfied with the quality that i had to pay for. i suppose it's just not my style. perhaps, i'm a just a poor bastard. maybe both! but the fact is, i don't appreciate CPK. don't ever ask me if i wanna go there for ANY reason!

with a minor case of food coma, i decided to take my full stomach to bed and sleep for a few hours. i don't know how but i actually fell asleep for a few hours even though minh was being loud again. i mean, i guess he isn't that LOUD. it's just that i'm a super duper light sleeper. my theory is that my hearing is incredibly sensitive. i don't know. the night before was such an unpleasant experience for me....AGAIN. i tried going to bed early (2:00) but couldn't fall asleep so i got out of bed for a few hours. i went to bed at 4:30ish and then freakin' willburt tries to draw on me again! only this time, i wasn't quite asleep so i decided to scare him. haha. take that you butthole! then when i finally fell asleep, i woke up to minh and christine's considerate whispering. RAAAAAR! that explains my oversleeping this morning. i must have turned my alarm off and went straight back to bed w/o even thinking about anything.

anyways, i was happy to see that minh drew on willburt's face this afternoon and even took a picture! willburt always jacks up people so he finally got a taste of his own medicine. lol. when me and hideo saw him washing his face, he looked SO pissed! i just preteneded i didn't know anything and quickly went out to shoot some pool.

man, i really enjoy working out at the arc (ARC = ANTEATER RECREACTION CENTER). i stretch for 5 min., do 3 sets of 20 pushups (weaksauce!), 3 sets of 50 stomach thingies, and another 3 sets for my lovehandles. both sides. hehe. THEN, i run 2 miles on the track upstairs. i really enjoy running b/c it really takes your mind off things. for example, i was stressing over my schedule for the upcoming month. but as i was running, i had more important things to think about..."am i on lap 7 or lap 8? let's just go with lap 8." haha. and you're just so tired you know? you don't care about anything in the world except for the goal of finishing the long workout. and when you're finally done, you feel terriffic! i finally got to weigh myself in the locker room today. 155 pounds! i actually lost about 5 pounds! well, i usually don't care much about weight but losing 5 pounds is very encouraging to me these days. gosh, the food you eat during your college years is really unhealthy.

lately, i've been missing my family alot. i wanna take my brother out to movies and shoot pool. i wanna hug my mom and tell her all of my horror stories of living with a vietnamise student. these days, i call my mom an average of 2 times a week. i just really love hearing her voice, telling me the same things every single time. "there's nothing easy in this world. always be in prayer and God will give you strength." aw geez. haha. yeah, it's weird how i appreciate my brother so much more now. it's like i finally wanna start treating him like my younger brother, taking him out and showing him things. gosh, i really want to bring him to irvine...show him what kinda crap i have to live with (minh), but also the blessings i'm surrounded with at CPC. i hear that he's maturing alot these days...and having more trouble with my mom too. man, i wish i could go home just for a few days. only a FEW! if you stay there too long, you start getting really bored and wanna go back to school. whup! can't leave out my dad. to be honest, i don't miss my dad as much but i do wanna see him. oh, a praise! the pc bang is finally getting some good business after the upgrade in computers. Praise God!

Thought of the Day: No more anger.
Song of the Day: Mark Schultz-Remember Me

No comments: