January 30, 2003

what a coincidence! i saw Lion King with my friends the same day Tiffanie wrote about it! craziness!

once again, i was feeling like crap after my writing class. i seriously feel like i need a cigarette every time after that class! anyways, i called my mom right after class b/c i hadn't called over the weekend...our weekly phone call. so it looks like i'm not going to NY this spring break. mother wants to see father for about a week so i gotta take care of the family's baby. apparently, my mom still doesn't trust my brother all home alone. well, i actually don't blame her cause my brother still does not know how to take care of himself. i mean, if you left him home alone for a day, he'd just eat ramen all day and play starcraft. anyways, my mom and i were talking about how my brother hasn't been getting much sleep for a while. bad case of insomnia.

man, thinking about his living conditions next year is really a bother. i never realized how much it stressed out my brother. the poor guy. korea with my parents or stay here with another family? it wasn't until a few days ago that i finally prayed about it for the first time. i'm so stupid.

but as always, Clusters was the right medicine that i needed. it's always encouraging to just chill with the guys and share different things and pray for each other. i never feel like going but i always end up going and i never regret it. last night, we had a joint group with the girls so we played Cranium. fun stuff. wait a minute...now that i think about it, EVERYONE came out last night! that's the first time we've done that...not including Thanksgiving dinner. haha.

(liza trembling).
girls: earthquake!
eugene: alrite chris, your turn.

sean: True or False. the human face uses more muscles to frown rather than smile.
liza: *frowns* *smiles* *frowns* *smiles* oh, it's frown! wait...*frown* *smiles* yeah, it's frown.

ahahahahahahahah.

gosh, i was going to blog really late last night b/c my freakin' dormmates woke me up, being so loud! unfortunately, blogger was down so i just worked on my paper. man, i didn't actually look at my edited paper until i got home. the poor thing was bleeding with red ink everywhere!

mr. hood: listen, i know it's an emotional thing when people just write all over your work. but really, don't feel bad.

riiiiiight. don't feel bad. YOU'RE DANG RIGHT IT'S AN EMOTIONAL THING! i think that was the reason why i couldn't fall asleep til after 5. did you know that stress gives you insomnia? it's the worst feeling when you're really tired but you can't fall asleep, isn't it simon?!

so today was an even more stressful day for me. the WHOLE day was spent writing my paper. hours and hours of writing. delete. copy and paste. delete. flip through pages. look up words. ahhhhhh! the insanity. i even decided to meet up with my professor to help me out with my paper. 8 min. was all he had. thanks for nothing you bastard!

mr. hood: hey phil. how are you doing?
me: stressed out b/c of this paper.
mr. hood: don't be stressed. just don't do the paper!
me: ahahahahhah.

what? anything positive? oh yes. i went out to CCM for the first time tonight. chris gave me a call and told me that SD and LA were coming to irvine tonight. so i brought dykas with me and it wasn't so bad. praise was awesome. just really cool praising God with all these other christians you don't know. the message was fairly good too! i finally understand what it means to "heap coals onto their heads."

so i come back from CCM and find minh and annie drinking. man, i haven't seen this scene in a while. oh yeah, last night freakin' ted and his friend were freakin' blazing in my room while i took a shower! what a bunch of bastards! don't even save me some. lol. j/k. no, but that's really messed up, smoking up in my room like that. they could've seriously gotten me kicked out of irvine! dude, they're like not even my friends. yeah, that was pretty messed up. i can't believe they smoked w/o me! lol.

oh geez, it's almost 3am and i have class at 8. i don't think i'm gonna go. i'll just sleep in, wake up, eat, finish up my hw, and go to my remaining classes. i love classes that don't require attendance. so much flexibility. ha! stupid high schoolers. i laugh in your face!

so far, this year has 3 crushes. man, that's alot compared to my usual 0. but it's fun. emotional ups and downs.

minh promised to take me out to korean food tomorrow. his treat. but then again, he was drunk tonight so i'm not sure wassup. haha. we'll see....

Thought of the Day: JEAH!
Song of the Day: Now That You're Near

No comments: