December 5, 2002

it's funny how i told myself i was going to do some crazy studying this week, starting with monday? however, my decisions turned to start with tues...then wed...then sat...and after finding out my psych. final isn't cummulative, i'm pretty sure i'm going to have to once again postpone my diligence to perhaps something like the day before the final? =D so it'll be like taking another midterm only it'll be worth a few more points. monday, i have no class so i'll just cram. tuesday, i'll have nothing after the pysch. final so i'll cram again that night for my next day's bio. MINH DO STYLE! *sigh* i know i ought to be disappointed in myself but i feel somewhat proud that i can pull off such indolence. haha. the upperclassmen tell me and dykas to not slack off but i feel a sense of pride when they look at their procrastinating youth. afterall, this IS my last weekend in Irvine before i have to go back up north. i definitely want to spend x-mas with my dormmates so i'll just make the best of my days that i should be studying. (simon, i know what you're thinking. just close the mouth and accept my lifestyle).

last night, i made my x-mas shopping list which consists a total of 15 people? this is alot better compared to my annual 20+. and b/c i don't work anymore, i'll have to be extra stingy with my gifts, especially on people like CJ (who ask for gay expensive things like Prada?!). this year, my x-mas budget has shrunk from a usual $500+ to a maximal $200. even though i don't know my dormmates THAT well, i'm happy to find myself picking out appropriate gifts at an appropriate price. gosh, notice how i relate every gift/person to money? man, this is seriously a korean thing. korean people are oh so cheap! i mean, my actions aren't so blunt about it but deep down inside, i know i'm counting every penny. why am i like this?! but i guess that's just our sinful nature. i heard that the richer you are, the cheaper you become...but the poorer you are, the more generous you tend to be. yes, it is definitely true. but of course this doesn't hold for all people. it's just the general trend or pattern that we see. anyways, my original point was supposed to be about how my x-mas shopping isn't so bad this year but it somehow turned into something about korean people being a Scrooge. oh well, enjoy your shopping everyone!

Thought of the Day: Merry Shopping!
Song of the Day: Cherry Filter-Sweet Little Kitty

No comments: