November 21, 2002

i had my first late night talk with minh last night. he was teling me about alotta stuff on drugs, sex, and girls. this fool is really educated in this area! he knows so much crap that i never even heard of. it was quite a moment of "bonding." he's a good guy though. but earlier today...

minh: yeah, i went to the housing office today. i have to move out by dec. 10.
me: what?! are you serious?
minh: yeah.
me: so this is for sure? you're moving out?
minh: fa sho.
me: dang. man, that really sucks.
(10 min. later...)
minh: hey, i was just messing with you fool.
me: what're you talking about?
minh: i don't have to move out.
me: REALLY?!
minh: yeah.
me: YES!!!

thank you LORD!

random thought: as opposed to CJ's really cold weather, Irvine has been REALLY hot for almost the past 2 weeks. i seriously feel no sense of Fall over here. feels like summer all year round. so. cal weather is the best. shorts all year round!

Thought of the Day: I can't believe I lost my appetite.
Song of the Day: Whyte Shadow-You Are The One DJ Tinment's Mix


No comments: