July 16, 2002

i spent the weekend with my cousin, alan. well, we're not exactly related-he's more of a second cousin (my uncle's wife's brother's son). anyways, i haven't seen this sucker in pretty long. i think the last time i had actually talked to him, face to face, was when i was in 7th grade? yeah, it's been a while. alot happens in 5 years you know? haha. he's so tall now! just slightly shorter than me. his voice has changed from a light squeal to a low mellow tone. the kid actually dresses up and puts on cologne! however, after spending much time with him, i realized that he was still the same ol' alan. weird, immature, and laughs at my stupid comments. it was nice seeing him again.

after ficy, we went to La Burrita in Berkeley. of course, i forced everyone to buy the would famous Cheesesteak Burrito! gosh dang! i cannot help but praise God for such food! my favorite burrito at a most decent price. man, they also give you lots of nachos to eat with your burrito. dude, that green hot sauce is some mean crap! i swallowed too much of that stuff for one night. my stomach was crying all night and morning. ugh, but it was soooooo worth it! lol. i apologize if i'm overdoing it. i tend to do that sometimes. ok, lots of times. but let's just say that the Cheesesteak Burrito is my favorite burrito in the world.

after that, it was time for desert-Top Dog. man, i ordered this thing called the Hot Link. for 2.50, i think it's a great hotdog. however, i realized i'm no longer a big fan of hotdogs. it's just too overwhelming you know? especially with that Russian mustard stuff-what a kick! i guess it's a good snack.

one more week of work and i'm a free man! i am seriously dreading these days. it's such a struggle to go to work. i just cannot stand it! maybe if my life had some fun in it. man, 6 days a week of work. no fun. i guess i have a GLIMPSE of what i-fang's life must be like. of course, i'm no where even close to that unacceptable lifestyle. i seriously give that girl props! man, you are so hardcore...and you somehow seem to make time to be a yg teacher. gosh, somebody give that girl some balloons or something! haha. anyways, i am sooooo looking forward to korea. i emailed one of my cousins that i changed my mind and i was going to korea. she wrote back and told me she was going to take me out alot! and trust me, when they say "alot," they mean ALOT! oh freakin' joy! haha. notice how i haven't even been mentioning my Irvine trip at all? it's almost not even a part of my summer. i know it'll be fun. but korea beats the crap out of it!

what?! did you guys hear that Iverson might have to face up to 54 years in jail? somebody update me on the details.

Thought of the Day: "goo-gyung MAHNEE shee-kyuh-jul-ggeh!"
Song of the Day: The Neptunes & Clipse-Grindin'

No comments: